Terms of Service
- The Wedding Editorialist is a self-publishing assistant which provides clients with pre-designed magazines and editorial layouts.
- Clients will receive a complete publication package and directions on how to submit content to The Wedding Editorialist.
- Clients are required to submit their text, photographs, and images together at one time via Dropbox.
- Production will take an estimated 3 - 6 weeks from the date that all materials are received to The Wedding Editorialist.
- Clients are given 1 week to review and proof read their magazine.
- Packages include one set of revisions, which will be complete approximately 1 - 2 weeks after the receipt of the revisions.
Clients agree to the following:
For consideration, in receipt of which is acknowledged, I hereby grant to The Editorial Collective LLC (DBA The Wedding Editorialist), a Nevada State corporation, its successors, licensees and assigns, the absolute and irrevocable right and unrestricted permission with respect to photographic portraits and pictures of me and / or my spouse, or in which we may be included with other, to copyright the same in either of their names, or otherwise to use, reuse, public, and republish the same in whole or part, individually or in conjunction with other photographs, and in conjunction with printed matter, in any and all media, including promotional marketing catering and / or other media, now or hereafter known for illustration, promotion, art, editorial, advertising and trade or any other purpose without restriction as to alteration, and to use my name in connection therewith if it so chooses.
I hereby release and discharge said The Editorial Collective LLC (DBA The Wedding Editorialist), its successors, licensees and assigns, from any and all claims and demands arising out of or in connection with the use of photographs including, without limitation, any and all claims for libel or invasion of privacy.
I hereby waive any right that I may have to inspect or approve the finished product or printed matter that may be used in connection therewith or the use to which is may be applied. This authorization and release shall run to the successors, assigns, and licensees of said The Editorial Collective LLC.
I am of full age and have the right to contract in my own name. I have read the foregoing and fully understand the contents thereof. This release shall be binding upon me and my heirs, legal representatives, and assigns.
Should the client wish to submit professional photos, they are required to obtain permission of the photographer.
The undersigned photographer agrees to extend The Editorial Collective LLC. waives exclusivity for the selected photographs, and photographer may use and furnish photographs to another publication, blog, wedding professionals/ vendors, social media and/or other websites (including own personal website) with no limitation.